Wednesday 22 October 2008
Current Mood: Awake / Aware
Currently Listening To: Sophia Fresh Feat. Jay - Lives in the Club
Currently Talking to: Nobody
Current Location: R1, The Computer in the corner.
W e e k 5

W h a t t a s k s d i d I c o m p l e t e d u r i n g t o d a y s l e s s o n s ?


Well I’ve nearly completed all of the Level 2 objectives and I’ve only now got a week until the whole thing has to be handed in. It’s going to involve a lot of hard work in the next week but I’m sure I’ll cope. I’m glad that I’ve nearly completed the bare minimum to get a qualification now; so I know I’ll get somewhere. Anyway; I didn’t do any work on my project until Period 3. Periods 1 & 2 we looked at uploading these diary entries onto an online blog and then we started a group activity where we have to provide a learning tool for students lower down in the school. I’ve been put into a fairly good group and hopefully we’ll actually just get on with it. I’m with Cameron, Jordan, Andrew, Sam and Blake. Cameron is our manager but I was appointed Assistant Manager so not all is bad. Jordan’s our Supervisor and then the other three are staff members. I think I said previously I don’t do losing; and that applies here. I’m out to win.


E x c i t e m e n t f o r t h e w e e k e n d ;

I’m so excited for this weekend. Weekends are usually really rubbish as I just work the whole time. But no, I’ve got this weekend off and I’m going to enjoy it best I can. It hasn’t been too long since my last weekend off. I never had a weekend off until September; which looks good but is bad because I lost out on holiday pay! But yeah, I’ve booked the weekend off for two main reasons. The first being Steph has the weekend after off and we’re not allowed to book November, December or January off. The more difficult thing is; Jack, Steph and I have to book our holidays and make sure they are all alright with one another. The reason for this is because we’re the only Customer Service trained staff in at the weekend. The other reason is that it’s Sherrie’s 18th Party at Bottles on Saturday night. It’s going to be quality. Grace is coming to mine in the evening and we’re going to drink a bit each; then get a taxi to the Old Town. Then rave up the night. Woo. Alcohol + Music + Mates = SATURDAY NIGHT. I cannot wait.


F e a t u r e o f t h e W e e k :

Mr Miles has decided to change the whole ‘lets find an image’ theme to our diaries this week. This time we have to find a YouTube video that we like and explain why we like it. I’m going to be original and choose a music video because I’m like that. The best music video in my honest opinion would be Rihanna’s Nike Version of SOS. The normal video was a bit dry and I didn’t really like it. Nike sponsored Rihanna to record a music video that they could use and they came up with great choreography in a club. I love it. Here is the link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshP5DOWLm8







T h o u g h t o f t h e W e e k :
“Life is like a bowl of chilli’s.”
posted by billyWATTS;; at 01:51 |



0 Comments: