Wednesday 5 November 2008
Current Mood: Tired
Currently Listening To: Booty Luv - Boogie2Nite.
Currently Talking to: Noone.
Current Location: R1, The Computer in the corner.

W h a t t a s k s d i d I c o m p l e t e d u r i n g t o d a y s l e s s o n s ?
Today I have completed my Unit 1 coursework. Which is good. I have also started Unit 3 and have designed my animation. I've done quite as lot of work today, which is good. I've managed to get through the Level 3 criteria; although I would like to have done it to a better standard. I predict that I'm going to get a Pass for this work; which isn't what I'd like but I suppose life is like that. Always get what you don't want. Anyway; This will be the last post whilst on Unit 1, as I said, I'm moving onto the next unit.

H a l f T e rm C a t c h U p
Half term was pretty average. I worked ten days straight, so I'm looking forward to my bank balance on Friday. I don't mind work, I prefer it than school. I find the people there are more mature and can actually take a joke. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about school. But hey, that's life. I love the pay slip every four weeks because it means I can spend, spend spend. I should really be saving though at the moment, for a car! Although my birthday isn't until April, Driving is expensive. It's a ridiculous price though. I think it's unfair 17 year old Male drivers all get tarred with the same brush. Not everyone wants to race like a dick *rolls eyes.*
F e a t u r e O f T h e W e e k
Big Brother Polls.
I am going to compile my own mini - polls of Big Brother; with positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd. (All positions are based on my own opinion)

Best Housemate of all time:
1. Charley Uchea (BB8 - I loved her arguments. Legend.)
2. Lisa Appleton (BB9 - I would love to be in the house with her. She's so funny. Jeez.)
3. Aisleyne Horgan - Wallace (BB7 - Beautiful, Sexy & Just bare funny.)

Worst Housemate of all time:
1. Ziggy Lichman (BB8 - Erm, why? He is a Z-List celebrity. He shouldn't have been in it.)
2. Chanelle Hayes (BB8 - Ziggys other half for a while. She was awful. Always complaining.)
3. PJ (BB3 - I really couldn't stand him. So full of himself!)

Best Series:
1. BB7
2. BB9
3. BB6

Worst Series:
1. BB4
2. BB1
3. BB2

T h o u g h t O f T h e W e e k :
"Life is a game. Play it tactically and you'll come out on top."
posted by billyWATTS;; at 03:44 |



0 Comments: