Wednesday 17 December 2008

Current Mood: Exhausted.
Currently Listening To: Nothing. (I Forgot my iPod. :/ )
Currently Talking to: Noone.
Current Location: R1, The computer in the corner.



W h a t t a s k s d i d I c o m p l e t e d u r i n g t o d a y s l e s s o n s ?
Well. I completed a fair chunk of work today. I've managed to get my research for my project done and managed to write a questionnaire which I can distribute at breaktime. So everyone is currently sitting -cluelessly- at their computers and cannot seem to understand the basic concept of Windows Movie Maker. Hey, some people obviously didn't learn much at GCSE etc. So I've just go on with my work and I'm a lot further then I'm meant to be. So that's all good! Woop. One thing I didn't do in todays lessons was talk. Nicole is still off and this makes me angry. I have to deal with the utter rubbish people in this class talk. Great. Not.


E x c i t e m e n t f o r t o m o r r o w

Tomorrow is going to be the best. Our Sixth Form is going on a trip to London and it's going to be fantastic =D. I've only ever been to London once before and I loved it. However, we're going tomorrow to go Ice Skating. I have damaged a tendon in my foot though (bad spelling?) and it's not going to be easy but I'll try it. I'm not going for the Ice Skating though. I'm going for Oxford Street! Yes, that is, Oxford Street. Woop. Well looking forward to all the big clothes shop. And I'm looking forward to the fact that I don't have to queue in Primark on Oxford Street; it's brilliant. Woop.



F e a t u r e O f T h e W e e k

A picture of me & my bestfriends from February 2008 (:

T h o u g h t O f T h e W e e k:
"Life is a question. Your happenings provide it's answer."
posted by billyWATTS;; at 02:19 |



0 Comments: