Wednesday 7 January 2009
Current Mood: Hungry.
Currently Listening To: Chris Brown ft. Dre - Flying Solo (Nicoles Blackberry)
Currently Talking to: Nicole.
Current Location: R1, The computer in the corner.

W h a t t a s k s d i d I c o m p l e t e d u r i n g t o d a y s l e s s o n s ?
I actually am surprised at the amount of work I completed today. I've completed the research phase of my project, a section that isn't compulsory but will give my advert production a bit of depth. Althought the project is due in today, i'll spend all day doing it and then emailing it to sir at some point tonight, so that he knows I have done the work. Other than that, I've gone at a pretty steady pace.


C h r i s t m a s / N e w Y e a r
Christmas was alright. It could have been a little better but there we go. That's all I'm going to say about the whole Christmas thing. The best thing about the holidays is the New Year. I absoloutly loved it. I worked all day until like 6pm then went home and started getting ready! Rarrr. It was SO good. Jade and Mia came to my house and we did some shots before going to Kates party. You don't realise how drunk you get off shots. But it happens. So we left the house and I felt tipsy already. I had drunk more than the shots, before you think I'm a lightweight. But yeah. Went to the party and got mashed! So good! Loved it. Didn't like the lecture or the fact I had work in the morning though...


F e a t u r e O f T h e W e e k
Coming Soon...

T h o u g h t O f T h e W e e k:
"Mother nature is your sister, therefore we are all brothers."
posted by billyWATTS;; at 03:09 |



0 Comments: