Wednesday 21 January 2009
Current Mood: Freezing Cold. Annoyed.
Currently Listening To: Aly & AJ - Potential Break Up Song
Currently Talking to: Noone.
Current Location: R1, the computer in the corner.


W h a t T a s k s D i d I C o m p l e t e I n T o d a y s L e s s o n ?
Okay so I learnt how to use flash properly today. Well, properly being the erm, word. I'm still not quite sureew with it but I'm sure with a bit more practice that I will come to terms with it. Anyway; Lewis helped me make an absoloutly quality picture; which can be found in these weeks feature. Yeah, also, I've been told that our Web Authoring Unit is going to be about A Garden Centre. Urgh. That's just an Epic Fail in itself. I so wish that we could choose our own topics. It'd be easier and people would probably get on with it.




T h e W e a t h e r I n E n g l a n d I s A w f u l
WHY is it so god damn cold? Seriously. It's not good. I'm sitting here next to the window and everyone is saying how they are so hot and have asked for the window to be opened. Not good! I'm so cold at the moment, I could become an eskimo. This is serious. I want Summer '09 to hurry up and hopefully we'll have some decent weather this year. Two years in a row we've had pretty awful weather. 2007 was Rihanna's fault with Umbrella; because the minute it hit number 1, the rain started. Funnily enough, the week she got knocked to Number 2, The weather seemed to improve. Last year was just rubbish. So we won't go there.




F e a t u r e O f T h e W e e k
An image that Lewis helped me create.




L y r i c O f T h e W e e k
"Every little thing I do, never seems enough for you."
posted by billyWATTS;; at 02:27 |



0 Comments: