Wednesday 11 March 2009
Current Mood: Cold / Blunt.
Currently Listening To: Lady GaGa - Pokerface
Currently Talking to: Nobody.
Current Location: R1, the computer in the corner.

I R e a l l y N e e d T o S o r t T h i s B l o g O u t
I've attempted to post my blog so many times but the school keeps thinking this is some kind of social networking site. So i've had to wait for them to sort it out. I mean, I could have done it at home but it appears that I have the memory of a goldfish. So. Here it is. I've done quite a lot in terms of work. Today we started our 'assessments' although I thought that was what we have been doing the whole time. I really do not know where I am going with any of this.


D e c i s i o n s , D e c i s i o n s , D e c i s i o n s . . .
I am leaving here in May 2009. How exciting is that! I know what I want / need to do now in order to do what I would like when I am older. I'm glad I've had a year to think about it whilst gaining some qualifications. I'm off to college next year to do a business diploma which is equivalent to three A Levels. Okay Okay, I'll be a year back then everyone else, but as they say, things come to those who wait.


F e a t u r e O f T h e W e e k
Will appear in the next post; as it is a piece of work that needs to be posted on here...


L y r i c O f T h e W e e k
"I just can't get enough."

posted by billyWATTS;; at 03:45 |



0 Comments: